No products in the cart.
|State||City||Address||Sort Time||Pickup Time|
|Alabama||Huntsville||Threaded Needle Too (next door to Siano Appliances)||11:00 AM||12:00-12:30 PM|
|1847 University Drive, 35801|
|(diagonally across from Red Lobster) Pull in between Siano & Threaded Needle and go to the back of the store at the double RED doors.|
|Alabama||South Huntsville||A Nurturing Moment||11:00 AM||12:00-12:30 PM|
|7540 Memorial Parkway SW, 35802|
|(in Big Rosie’s shopping center on Parkway at Byrd Springs Road)|
|Alabama||Madison||First Commercial Bank||11:00 AM||12:00-12:30 PM|
|7770 Hwy 72 W, 35758|
|(next to Wendy’s, in front of Home Depot, at the back of the bank)|
We are actively looking to grow the Plentiful Produce Food Cooperative. If you are interested in opening a new hub closer to you, we will help you do so. Here are a few things we look for:
- Enough interested people. To get a hub up and going, we need at least 50 patrons each week. If you are interested, talk to your family, friends and neighbors to see if they are interested!
- Someone (or a few people) to run the hub (Volunteer Hub Organizer). The VHO will be in charge of sorting and basket pick up. They will also need to make sure enough volunteers come each week to help sort the produce and pass out the baskets. The VHO for each hub will receive a complimentary basket each week for their efforts.
- VHO training. That’s right, we want to get you trained so you know what to expect. This typically can be done over the phone and at 1-2 pickups.
- A Location. We need an indoor location that has truck access and can accomodate parking for the patrons when they pick up.
- A little time. Each week you will be putting in a few hours. From reviewing the patron pick up list, to runnning the hub each week.